Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Girl Who Gets To Tell the Story

I'm just going to make a short intro about myself. I am hoping to actually finish this. lol

First, here's a photo of what I look like:


So, my name is Bessie Jhoy. I am called Besshie or Besh by friends. I am 16 years old and I celebrate my birthday every 17th of June. I live in the Philippines and am a senior High School student.

I am described 'friendly' by other people but I actually was a really shy and quiet person. I get really annoying at times but that means that I do want to know you better and for you to know me, too. Does that make any sense? lol. I'm the kind who usually does not approach first and I seem like a snob, but what I really think is that you might not like talking to me so I don't say anything first :O

I love anime and manga. I've been a fan all my life. My first ones were Pokemon and Samurai X which I watched when I was still a little kid. But I've officially been an 'otaku' (anime addict) ever since 2009. I'd probably do another blog post about me as an otaku and the animanga I love. I also love stories. I love reading books and magazines, too. I love learning, just not at school. xD Oh, I love eating, too. I spend most of my allowance for food, food, FOOD. I love sweets and bread a lot. IDEK but I do. I eat around 5 to 7 times a day, sometimes more than that when I have a lot of money to spend. lol.

My husbandos are Izaya Orihara and Teppei Koike. The anime guy I want but can not have is Roy Mustang.

I made this really short, okay? I didn't want to type everything about my life. LOL XD

No comments:

Post a Comment