Saturday, May 31, 2014

A few things about the blogger



                My name is Bessie though I’ve used the name ‘Aya’ multiple times on the internet. I was born on the 17th of June, 1996. I have always lived in the Philippines though I have dreams of staying in Japan in the future. I am currently taking up BS Computer Engineering in college but I’m kind of giving up on Mathematics.
I don’t think have a great life though I’m trying to make it better than how I think it is. I am a pessimist who becomes an optimist when someone else gets involved in the situation. Most of the time, I don't get myself. Most of the time, I'm confused. I try to live a happy life but sometimes things don't go well and I start to think too much.  I’m very observant.
I am an anime and manga fan. I do love K-Pop as well. I love listening to Japanese songs, no matter the genre. I feel like Japanese songs heal me. I also play video games, though rarely nowadays. I do read books. Greek mythology, dinosaurs, and the outer space are some other things I’m interested in. I absolutely like car rides. I love looking at the surroundings. I cook food whenever I feel like it. Fried rice is my favorite thing to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment