Monday, September 7, 2015

BTOBPH1G

This was supposed to be posted after the Olongapo Trip post but I couldn’t finish it and my computer broke so my softcopy got deleted :c
The first BTOBPH gathering that I got to attend was, luckily, the first major gathering they had, which they call BTOBPH1G, was also a celebration of maknae Sungjae’s birthday.
I went to Olongapo a day before and I was a bit nervous as Olongapo is about 3-5 hours away from my house and the event place was about 30 minutes to one hour away from my house on the opposite direction. I left Olongapo at around 6AM hoping I could get there before the event starts. I did get there having more than 30 minutes to spare.
The thing was, I was confused and thought that the event was to be held at Megatrade Hall. From 10AM to around 11:30AM, i roamed around the mall waiting for my gath buddies. Turned out I got the wrong number and nobody replied. I literally cried until I had the courage to ask someone about it. I won’t allow my money to be wasted. Lol
When I finally got to the event place, I looked for my gath buddies and teared up. I thought they left me. After a while though, I got to enjoy the event and had a lot of fun. We went around and bought merch after a while. I bought lots for different people. I remember buying lots of JHope and Rapmon things just for my sister. XD
I finally got to meet MeloBeat and even had a picture with them! I knew about them because ate Colleen added me on facebook.
Before the event ended, we took pictures with the BTOB tarpaulins. I managed to get a picture with every member except Hyunsik.
Had pictures taken here and there and then we went home to TriNoma. We ate at KFC and bought waffles as well.
This was my first KPop gathering and I really did enjoy it. More power to the staff who made this possible!
Yejiapsa BTOB

No comments:

Post a Comment