Tuesday, November 26, 2013

An hour before Yeol's birthday.



Dear person I love,
11:00 pm KST
Hello hello hello hello how do you do? Hahahaha. Just kidding.
            I am writing err typing this right now because it’s only an hour, at least in KST, before your birthday my precious Yeol.
11:01 pm KST
Hello? How are you? I hope you are doing fine and are happy right now. I hope you are having a good rest as you have been very busy these past few days, weeks, months. I hope you are having fun with your members right now if you’re waiting for your special day. A lot of us are waiting for it. Some did a countdown for it.
                I am not sure of what to say but I guess I’ll just say whatever pops up in my mind.
                Yeol, I have not been a fan of your group for the longest time but know that I love everyone of you. I love your hyungs and saengs. I love you, all of you. I love you the most, though. It’s been and still is a fun journey having you as my favorite.
11:11 pm KST
                I wish for EXO to have a good life. I wish for EXO’s happiness. I hope Chanyeol will always be one of the reasons why EXO smiles.
11:12 pm KST
                I want to thank you. Thank you because you’ve made me experience new feelings. Thank you for I got to know and love EXO because of you. Thank you because your dimple is so cute. Hahaha. Thank you because, even though I have not met you before, you’re one of the reasons why I am still here, smiling and surviving every day. Thank you for making EXO members smile. Thank you for making your fans smile. Thank you for your lovely smile. Thank you for being you.
11:19 pm KST
                I hate you. I just do. I’m so ugh but I just wanted to say that. Hahahaha. I love you more though :)
11:20 pm KST
                 I wonder what you’re doing right now. Sleeping? Eating? Laughing? Singing a song? Playing the guitar? Oh, how I wish I was there by your side right now. How I wish I could greet you personally at midnight. How I wish I could see your cute face. How I wish I could make you smile. How I wish I could hand over a letter and a gift to you today.
11:24 pm KST
                Hmm…36 more minutes before your birthday…Yes, I am good at math /sort of/ because I need to.
11:25 pm KST
                Chanyeol? Is that your name?
11:26 pm KST
                I want to hug you right now. That’s all I want. But why am I wishing something that will only benefit me? It’s your birthday; you should be the one receiving. Hahahaha.
11:27 pm KST
                You know, even though I love you, I also want Dara to notice you. I don’t know what kind of love you have for her, but I hope you could interact more with each other. That would be so nice :)
11:29 pm KST
                Few more minutes ‘til your birthday; what kind of things will you be wishing for on your special day? Well, whatever they are, I hope you get them. I always do hope for your happiness. I will always do.
11:35 pm KST
                Lalalalalalala~ I hope Chanyeol would sing a song for me, too ^^
11:37 pm KST
                When Chanyeol smiles, sunshine~~ It’s true. I know other fans think like that, too. Hehehe~
11:40 pm KST
                20 more minutes; I’m here, patiently waiting for your special day. How old are you going to be tomorrow? Hahahaha. You’re getting older, when can I catch up to you?
11:42 pm KST
                Sometimes, I wish I was in South Korea. I want to see your face. Go to places you’ve gone to. See what things you buy. Look at you wherever you are. I might sound like a stalker, but I just want to see you.
11:45 pm KST
                Park Chanyeol! Do you know how much it hurts to love someone? Do you know how much it hurts that that someone is far away? Do you know how much it hurts to love someone who you have never seen before? Do you know how much it hurts to love someone who doesn’t even know you exist? I want you to know. I want you to know because that’s how I feel.
11:50 pm KST
                11 more minutes… I am getting so excited. I’m sure most of your fans are!
                Chanyeol oppa, I’m really going to write everything I want to write right now.
12:00 pm KST
Happy Birthday Park Chanyeol!!!




 Yeol oppa,
                Thank you for everything. You do not know how much your smile means to me; it actually means a lot. It has made me feel better on bad days; it has made me feel better on depressing times. Thank you so much for being you. Thank you for making your dreams come true. Thank you because you believed in yourself. Thank you because you made it this far. Thank you because you’re a part of EXO.
                Oppa, I always will hope that you will stay strong, no matter what happens. Stay strong for EXO, stay strong for fans, and especially yourself. I hope for your happiness. I hope for your success. I hope for your love. Hahaha. Just kidding.
                I hate you, but love you more, Park Chanyeol.
                Do your best! We’re always here to support you!
                Always do take care of yourself. I love you.


--Besh

No comments:

Post a Comment