Tuesday, February 4, 2014

50 Facts About Me

I felt like making a post about this so here it is!

  1. I absolutely love pink.
  2. I am a fan of anime.
  3. I listen to Kpop, Jpop and a bit of MandoPop at times.
  4. I had English as my favorite subject until college's first year second semester's professor made me dislike it.
  5. I named my phone, "Kyoko."
  6. I gave the name "Yuri" to my tower fan.
  7. I love cakes.
  8. I am in love with Koike Teppei and Park Chanyeol.
  9. I am more into solo artists in the Jpop industry while into groups in Kpop.
  10. I dislike loud sounds.
  11. I always have to have a pen and a notebook inside my bag.
  12. I wouldn't be listening to Kpop today if it wasn't for Sunny of Girls' Generation,
  13. I have low self-esteem. :-(
  14. I dislike the Filipino subject.
  15. I am currently taking up Computer Engineering.
  16. I consider Orihara Izaya as my husbando. 
  17. I absolutely love the number 17.
  18. I rarely watch shows on tv.
  19. I always feel like isolating myself will make things easier.
  20. I don't have a best friend and I don't want one.
  21. I totally forgot about this.
  22. I am not good at talking with other people personally. I am a bit better online though.
  23. I absolutely hate it when I get phone calls. 
  24. I have more than 5 tumblr accounts, only two are still running.
  25. I am very lazy.
  26. I dislike celebrating New Years.
  27. I often have mood swings.
  28. I almost never watch shows on tv.
  29. I never would like to get married.
  30. I don't like kids.
  31. I watch and read yaoi.
  32. I introduced myself as "Aya" on the internet years ago.
  33. I love challenges.
  34. I want to be able to go to Japan one day.
  35. I wish to work and live in Japan.
  36. I don't like it when people do good things for me. 
  37. I am anemic. 
  38. I love documentaries, no matter what it is about.
  39. I am very lazy.
  40. I enjoy typing more than writing.
  41. I have gastroenteritis.
  42. I am usually late for class.
  43. I love watching cooking videos.
  44. I love my biases but I really don't want to date them.
  45. I am not fond of change. 
  46. I absolutely love helping other people.
  47. I always feel like everybody hates me.
  48. I can never forget the guy named "Yuro" from anime-addicts.ning.com. If you know him, tell me...
  49. I dislike other people's selfish ways.
  50. I can never hate anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment