Monday, February 10, 2014

A Message to my Favorite Shikshin, Choi Sooyoung


Dear Sooyoung,
              Hello hello~ How are you unni? I hope you are doing well!
              Hmm...Thank you dear unnie, for always being with us, SONEs. Thank you for giving your love to us. Thank you because you make us happy. Thank you because you make us laugh. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being Choi Sooyoung.
              You have shown your talent to everyone of us - your great dancing and lovely voice. You even have taken roles in acting; you did solo projects. Thank you for sharing that to us.
              Sooyoung unni, Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Ahh~ How old are you already? Twenty five? It seriously doesn't show. Your looks remain as young as you were years ago. And I'm guessing that's the same with your personality. Maybe with a few slight changes but that actually just added to the beauty you already have. Thank you for everything you've done for us. Please do take care of yourself. Rest. Sleep well. Eat lots (Oh, I know you do!). Please take care of the other members, too! Hehe~ I love you unni! I always will.
              I will never leave SNSD, no matter what happens. Now, always, forever So Nyeo Shi Dae!
-Besh

No comments:

Post a Comment