Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A letter to a certain dongsaeng.

A message to the girl who I will never ever forget. A dongsaeng who is always in my mind. A person who I will always love.
Hi Sarah~

          How have you been? We don't talk a lot anymore. I kinda miss those random conversations with you! Hahaha. Did you know it's been more than two awesome years since we met online? It's just so...wow! Hahaha. Our long distance friendship is truly awesome don't you think? :)
          Anyway, thank you so much for just about everything! Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for the things you've done for me. Thank you for being a great friend. Thank you because you never forgot. Thank you because you're such an angel. I am also deeply sorry for the bad things I've done to you, might I know of it or not. Sorry because I always forget to reply to some of your messages and won't remember it until after a month or so. Sorry if I've ever made you mad or upset. I'm sorry. I truly am.
          Sarah, you probably aren't allowed to see people who you've met on the internet (I know I am but kkk~) but I still wish the day would come that we would finally personally meet each other. I don't care if it takes three or five or ten or even fifty years, if I know I will be able to meet you then I'll wait. I know I sound like a person in love but these kinds of friendships which last for years are real treasures to me. I am not the friendly type of person and I don't get a lot of friends so I treasure each one I get. I just wanna hug you real tight and tell you a million thank-you's because I love you that much. He he~
          Well, what I really wanted to do is wish you a very Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family a great day and a greater next year! ♥ I love you. xoxo mwamwa :** Take care always okay? If you need me, just send a message. ♥

-Besh ♥
 I would've sent this through mail but lol I am totes lazy this Christmas vacation so yea. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment