Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A message to the person who means a lot to me.

A message to the person who I'm very thankful I got the chance to meet. A message to the person who I want to personally meet. A message to the person I admire.

Hi Airlea nee-chan!
          How do I start this? lol.
          Nee-chan! How have you been? I'm so sorry I don't reply to your messages faster TT____TT I don't open my facebook that much anymore. I only check the notifications and such. Most people are complaining about my posts so I partially left. Hahaha.
          Nee-chan~ I just want to tell you that I am very happy to have met you. The first time I added you on facebook, you already saw my dramatic side but, even still, you never left. I am very thankful for that. I truly am. If I could just show you how thankful I am for meeting you, I definitely would.
          Thank you so much for everything you've done for me. Thank you for all the effort and time you've given to me. Thank you because your words of encouragement help me through painful times. Thank you because you're you, nee-chan. You might go and say that you've actually done not quite a lot but for me, who's always sad and upset, your words mean quite a lot. All the things you've done for me will never be forgotten.
          Sorry, too, nee-chan, if I ever made you sad or upset. Sorry if I don't talk to you as much as I did before. Sorry because it seems like I only talk to you when I'm in need. Sorry because it feels like I'm the only one who benefits here. I wish I could also know what things made you happy and made you sad so I could be there for you every single time. I'll always be here for you nee-chan, no matter what happens. 
          Airlea nee-chan, I am really glad to have met you. I am thankful that God made us meet even if just online. I do wish to meet you personally though, heh~ I just want to hug you tight and tell you how much I thank you and how much I love you. 
          Thank you so much for being part of my 2013 nee-chan. I hope you have a greater year this coming 2014! Merry Christmas. God bless you and your family. Take care always, ne? :) I love you nee-chan. Mwa mwa :* 

-Besh ♥
I would've sent this as a hand-written letter but I don't know your address so lol I'm too lazy this Christmas vacation too so. He he~ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment