Sunday, May 12, 2013

A letter to my crush.

Dear crush,

You know, I've always liked you. But you are a really close friend. And it's only after you telling me you liked me that I admitted that to myself. I like you a lot. You were always there for me when I needed you. You were always there when I had a problem. You were always there whenever I was happy, sad, angry and every emotion I felt. I didn't want to end our friendship but I think, it's about time we did that. I just can't take anymore of the pain I get when I couldn't do anything with you. We both know I don't want a boy friend and I don't want commitment but the pain of not knowing you're mine kills me. I've never been like this, getting jealous, feeling this much pain. 'Why did it have to be you', I ask myself every so often. You know, it hurts a lot when I think about how you could flirt with other girls, be sweet to them whenever you want because you're not mine, I hate that the most. If we never liked each other, we would have been closer to each other, we would've been better friends. We would've shared laughs and tears together. We would've understood each other so well. But no, I had to ask you THAT one question and you had to answer it with regret. I was the one who's wrong for asking that, I know. I know I shouldn't have, but I am one hell of a curious cat and I really had to ask why did you tell me those pick-up lines, why did you do those cute, sweet, little things every time we talked. I wasn't used to that so I had to ask. Anyway, thank you for everything, thank you for your time, thank you for advice, thank you for your sweet thoughts, thank you, just thank you. And I'm sorry I wouldn't talk to you anymore, I feel like you don't want to either so I don't. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you, sorry for all the bad things I told you, I'm really sorry. But now I guess I'll have to say good bye. I hope you'd find the right girl for you, as I lay around here staring at my computer looking at my husbandos. Good luck in college and I hope we'd meet again someday. Good Bye and Good Luck.

-Besh

No comments:

Post a Comment