Sunday, May 12, 2013

A letter to my parents.

To my mama and papa,

First of all, thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me and my siblings. Thank you for all the things you give to me. Thank you for always being for us whenever we need you. Thank you because my siblings and I have had a wonderful time in this small world. Thank you for everything. Ma and Pa, I'm really sorry for all the bad things I've done before and I'm doing now. Sorry because I didn't listen. Sorry because I talked back. I'm a really lonely person inside and little things make me mad most of the time, so I'm sorry. But I want you to know that I love you both so much, tho I do not show it often. I don't have a lot to say, but thank you and I'm sorry and I love you so much

-Besh

No comments:

Post a Comment