Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A letter to my dreams.

Dear dreams I dream for the future,

I really hope you would all come true. I will do EVERYTHING for you to become true. I always hope for the better and I think you're the better. I want to fulfill every single one of my dreams because I know that not only I would be happy but my family, too. I know someday that the things I will do someday will make them proud of me and my achievements. But right nao, all I can do now is study and do my best. I will do that until every one of you will be fulfilled. I promise ♥

-Besh


Dear dreams I dream at night,

You know, no matter how scary or lovely you all are, I will always love every bit of you. Why? Because I know that I am not afraid to face reality after I see you. Of course, dreams that are lovely always will be the best, but you're also the reason why I get up and hope for a better sleep every night. Thank you for making everything else better. I love you my sweet illusions ♥

-Besh

No comments:

Post a Comment