Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A letter to my sibling

Dear sisturr,

You know, we almost always fight about every little thing, unless of course if it's about animu, but you know what? I will always love you. You and our brother, I will always love. You might not be the most perfect siblings but I will love you. Sisturr, thanks always for being there to make me laugh and being there when I make fun of something. A little bit of you makes everything funnier. Thanks to everything you've done for and to me. Thanks for always giving me what I want like you're my parent. lol. Sorry if I am not the best sister in the world, but know that I will be one of the good ones, tho not always. Haha. I don't have a lot to say but sorry and thank you. I love love love you so much :*

-Besh

No comments:

Post a Comment